Welcome to the Brondell Outlet
Introducing a year-round way to save on Brondell products - the Brondell Outlet. Many people are already familiar with our annual Sample Sales, but moving forward, we're bringing the savings to everyone, every day.
- Currently, we are unable to process Outlet orders to Canada from our website. Please contact our Customer Service department at 888-542-3355 if you are interested in placing an order.
- Discount and Coupon Codes are not valid on Outlet items, including Extended Warranties
- We replenish Outlet stock on a weekly basis - check back often if you don't find what you're looking for
- We are currently out of stock on all Refurbished items
Products in the Outlet fall into two categories: Open-Box and Refurbished.
Open-Box items are products that were returned by a customer, but never used or installed. In some cases these products were on display at a trade show or sales meeting where the product was never removed from the packaging. The products in this category will be in "very good" to "new" condition:
- Very Good - The item is complete, unmarked, and undamaged, but may show some limited signs of wear. This product may not come in its original packaging, but all accessories, installation hardware, and installation/use instructions will be included.
- Like New – There are no signs of wear on the product or its components. The original packaging may show slight wear, and some of the internal protective wrapping may be missing. This product includes all original accessories, installation hardware, and installation/use instructions.
- New – Just like it sounds. The product will come in sealed original packaging with the product and its components undisturbed. The packaging may show very slight wear associated with normal shipping conditions.
Each Open-Box item comes with a 90-day warranty. Many Open-Box products are eligible for extended warranties at a nominal extra cost. See the individual product pages for details. Prices and length of the extended warranty will vary.
Our refurbished products have been professionally restored to working order by our in-house service technicians in San Francisco. This means that the product has been inspected, cleaned, sanitized, and repaired to meet our original specifications. The product may or may not be in its original packaging, but all original accessories, installation hardware, and installation/use instructions will be included.
- Refurbished bidet seats and heated nightlight toilet seats are shipped with a brand new seat installed, regardless of the cosmetic appearance or condition of the original unit
- Refurbished water filtration systems are shipped with a set of brand-new filters.
Each Refurbished item comes with a 90-day warranty. Many Refurbished products are eligible for extended warranties at a nominal extra cost. See the individual product pages for details. Prices and length of the extended warranty will vary.
There are no products matching the selection.