Purpose and Scope
- Information Brondell gathers and tracks
- Personal information
- Aggregated tracking information
- Notification of Changes
- How to update, correct, or delete your information
Information Brondell Gathers and Tracks
Brondell collects two kinds of information about users: 1) data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, entering contests, completing surveys, or buying directly from us; and 2) aggregated tracking data we collect when users interact with us.
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you've requested and to fulfill orders. The specific use of your personal information varies, depending on how you contact us:
- When you sign up to receive Brondell newsletters and/or Brondell product and company news, you must provide your name and email address. We never sell or rent your email address or other personally identifiable information you provide when subscribing to our services.
- When you order products directly from us, we add you to our mailing list.
We share customer information only with affiliated companies as described below:
- With third parties we retain to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, managing mailing lists, and delivering packages. These parties are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.
- We release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Brondell, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Aggregated tracking Information
We analyze visitors' use of our sites by tracking information such as pageviews, traffic flow, search terms, and click through. We use this information to improve our sites. We also share this anonymous traffic and demographic information in aggregate form with advertisers and other business partners. We do not share any information with advertisers that can identify an individual user.
You can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies or to block cookies. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain site features or functions.
When visitors come to your site, third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
Notification of Changes
How to Update, Correct, or Delete Your Information
Email: To update or unsubscribe from our email newsletters or product announcements, use the Contact Us form.
Snailmail: To change your address, delete your name from our mailing list (for paper catalogs or brochures) use the Contact Us form.
To Opt Out: On ads served by AdRoll, look for an AdChoices logo (the blue triangle) in the corner of the ad. Click the logo to learn more about interest-based advertising, who served the ad, and manage your ad options. You can also opt out of seeing personalized ads from AdRoll (and other companies) using the NAI opt out tool here. Please note you will still see ads even if you opt out, but they will not be personalized by AdRoll.