Luxury Bidet Toilet Seat
Omigo’s luxury bidet seat. Packed with every feature you could dream of for an unbelievably comfortable wash (and dry)—it’s top-of-the-line.
Your wash, your way
- adjustable, 7-position stainless steel nozzle
- fully adjustable water temperature and pressure
- three-level heated seat and warm air dryer with temperature control
Features you’ll love
- illuminating LED nightlight with on/off option
- carbon deodorizer traps odors at the source
- instant ceramic water heater provides endless warm water
- gentle-close, sit-upon bidet seat and lid with easy, quick-release seat removal
- wireless remote control with batteries and wall mount
- programmable user settings
- built-in seat safety sensor requires skin contact to operate bidet
- nozzle oscillation mode provides a cleansing, back-and-forth motion
Hygienic retractable nozzles
- separate front and rear nozzles
- aerated water for a soft and comfortable wash
- wide and concentrated spray settings
- self-cleaning nozzle cycle runs before and after each use
- nozzles retract while not in use
Wipe less, wash more
- optional eco mode reduces energy usage
- a sustainable alternative to toilet paper and flushable wipes
- switching to a bidet saves trees, water, and energy
- simple, DIY installation on your existing toilet
- UPC certified by IAPMO and cETL approved
- three-year limited warranty
Is the water Omigo uses clean?
Yes! It is the same clean water used for your sink and shower. Fresh water is accessed using a T-Valve that brings it directly to your Omigo for a perfectly fresh wash.
How do I clean my Omigo?
Simply unplug your bidet seat and use mild detergents as you would your normal toilet seat. There is a quick release button so you can easily pop it off for an occasional deeper clean.
Do I need a plumber to install my Omigo?
Nope! You can DIY this install in about 20 minutes. We have a step-by-step video as well as detailed instructions online or in your bidet seat manual.
How is Omigo powered?
Omigo has a 3.5-foot power cord to access your average bathroom GFCI outlet. Don’t have an outlet nearby? Use a properly rated (15 amp GFCI) extension cord.
Will this fit my round or one-piece toilet?
Omigo is designed to fit most US toilets and comes in two different sizes—round and elongated.
Installation so easy, anyone can do it.
Element comes with all the parts and hardware for a standard installation.
Step 1: Prep your toilet.
- remove the seat and clean the bowl
- shut off the water valve and flush the toilet
- detach the metal hose from toilet tank fill valve
Step 2: Connect the fresh water supply.
- screw the T-Valve onto the fill valve
- attach the metal hose to the bottom of the T-Valve
- attach the bidet hose to the middle of the T-Valve
Install the mounting hardware.
- place the mounting plate
- set in the adjustable brackets
- secure with the screws and washers
Step 4: Attach your Omigo.
- slide on your Omigo until it clicks
- attach the water line and turn on the water valve
- check for leaks then plug into your GFCI outlet
- start washing!
OFF - Room Temp
Low (Blue) - 89°F / 31.67°C
Medium (Pink) - 93°F / 33.89°C
High (Red) - 97°F / 36.11°C
OFF - Ambient Water Temp
Low (Blue) - 90°F / 32.22°C
Medium (Pink) - 95°F / 35°C
High (Red) - 100°F / 37.78°C
Round: 15.2”(W) x 19.55”(L) x 5.75”(H)
Round: 13.2 lb / 6 kg