Under Sink Carbon Block Water Filtration System
Three stages of water filtration power and an elegant drinking water faucet. The Coral’s filters install neatly under your counter to reduce 75 different contaminants from the tap—everything but the kitchen sink.
Water Quality Association certification
- holds WQA certification for reduction of 75 contaminants, including lead and chloramines
- meets NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 372, 401, and CSA B483.1
- certified for trustworthy performance
- see Performance Data Sheet for full list of contaminants reduced
Advanced 3-stage filtration
- sediment filter reduces sand, rust, and particulates
- pre-carbon filter helps trap VOCs, chlorine, and other contaminants
- carbon block filter decreases chemicals, bad tastes, odors, and heavy metals
- filters last for 12-months (600-gallon capacity)
Sleek, high-quality design
- filters attach neatly under the sink
- operates without electricity or batteries
- elegant chrome drinking water faucet for separate 7⁄16” hole
- LED filter-change indicator
Crystal clear benefits
- simple, DIY installation
- quick and easy filter replacement
- reduces metals like lead, mercury, and more
- helps decrease Bispherol A (BPA) and other emerging contaminants
- cuts back on plastic water bottle waste
- a healthy, affordable alternative to sugary, store-bought drinks
75 reduced contaminants = 75 reasons you’ll love the Coral
Powered by 3 stages of filtration, the Coral UC300 is WQA certified to filter and reduce 75 contaminants, including:
- 51 Different Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- asbestos: mineral fiber used in building materials
- chloramine: chemical-based disinfectant
- chlorine: everyday cleaner and disinfectant
- cysts: Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- emerging contaminants: unregulated or recently regulated chemicals
- lead: metallic element that can enter drinking water through old pipes
- mercury: chemical element found in nature
- MTBE: often used as a gasoline additive
- PFOA/PFOS: perfluorooctanoic acid and perfluorooctane sulfonic acid
- turbidity: cloudy drinking water
Included: polished chrome faucet with integrated LED filter-change indicator
The Coral UC300’s stylish drinking water faucet fits any sink with a separate 7/16" hole. The spout is 9” in height, leaving plenty of space to fill larger receptacles like water bottles and pitchers. No need to remember when to change the filters–the LED Filter-Change Indicator will remind you when the 12-month filter life is reached.
One-year manufacturer's warranty
Have peace of mind knowing the Coral UC300 is *100% covered for all parts and labor. Warranty lasts for 1 full year from the original date of purchase. Need to speak with a helpful human? The Coral UC300 is backed by Brondell’s US-based customer service and support.
*This warranty only applies to manufacturing defects and does not apply to filters. Please see the Coral UC300’s owner’s manual for warranty details.
Simple, DIY installation
Have an adjustable wrench and Phillips-head screwdriver? Those are the only tools you’ll need for a standard installation on sinks with a separate 7/16" hole. The Coral UC300 comes with a pre-installed faucet hose, T-Valve, and multiple adapters. Need to change its filters? Installing new ones is a breeze with the easy twist-and-seal replacement system.
Good for you–good for the planet
Want to help fight plastic pollution? Each year, millions of tons of plastic reach the world's oceans. The Coral UC300 provides you with cleaner, tastier water (minus the single-use plastic bottle). Not only will you waste less–you’ll also save money by avoiding store-bought drinks and bottles of water.
Certifications & Notices
Certifications: WQA certified to NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 372, 401, and CSA B483.1 (for Canadian standards).*
*See performance data sheet for more details. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.