The Coral’s powerful three-stage filtration system physical, chemical, and biological contaminants in your water while leaving behind beneficial minerals.
Minerals like potassium, calcium, and magnesium are essential to the human body. Not only do they make your water taste delicious, keeping them in your water is healthier!
However, because these beneficial minerals are dissolved solids, they will register on a TDS meter. A low TDS reading does not mean your water is healthy; these meters cannot detect most harmful water-soluble contaminants. The Coral’s filtration capabilities have been tested and confirmed by an independent organization. Review the individual contaminant list and reduction performance below in our Certificate of Analysis.
- Feature Highlights
The Coral UC300 Three-Stage filter set consists of a sediment filter, pre-carbon filter, and carbon block filter and is designed to last 12 months with a 600-gallon capacity. Coral features a Twist & Seal system that makes changing the filter a breeze while two "quick connect" hose connections make installing the Coral fast and easy. Choose the Coral under-counter water filtration system for access to healthy, clean drinking water right at your sink!
- Superior filtration performance with certified carbon block filter system
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- High filtration volume good for high-use households
- Twist & Seal filters make replacement a breeze
- Double O-ring filter seal to prevent leaks
- One-year (12-month) filter life (600 gallon capacity)
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, & 372 and CSA B483.1
- Gold Seal certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- One-year warranty
Brondell water filtration systems are all tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA). Beware of non-certified manufacturer's filtration claims that have not been tested and approved by an authorized agency for water filtration products.
- What the Coral Filters
The Coral UC300 system is tested and certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) to NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 for the reduction of 60 different contaminants including:
- Chlorine - taste and odor
- Particulate Class 1 Particles
- 51 Different Volitile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Water Quality Association Certified
Brondell's UC100 & UC300 Drinking Water Systems have been tested and certified by the WQA (Water Quality Association) to NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, particulate Class I particles, cysts, mercury, lead, MTBE, turbidity, asbestos, and a full list of VOCs. The UC100 and UC300 filter systems have also been tested and certified by WQA according to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance and CSA B483.1 for Canadian requirements.*
*See our Performance Data Sheet for the full list of contaminates reduced