Carbon Block Filter Replacement Pack
Coral utilizes 3 separate stages of carbon filtration to reduce contaminants found in tap water. Replacing these filters once per year helps ensure that you’re drinking only the best.
Water Quality Association certification
- holds WQA certification for reduction of 75 contaminants, including lead and chloramines, when used as part of the Coral Three-Stage Under Sink Carbon Block Water Filtration System (UC300)
- meets NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 372, 401, and CSA B483.1
- certified for trustworthy performance
- see Performance Data Sheet for full list of contaminants reduced
Crystal clear benefits
- activated carbon block filter replacement set
- sediment filter reduces sand, rust, and particulates
- pre-carbon filter helps trap VOCs, chlorine, and other contaminants
- carbon block filter decreases chemicals, bad tastes, odors, and heavy metals
- filters last for 12-month (600-gallon capacity)
Designed for easy installation
- easy “twist-and-seal” filter changes
- includes filter indicator replacement battery
- replace every 12 months
Powerful, three-stage filtration.
Reduce lead, chloramines, and more from your drinking water. Coral has been certified by the Water Quality Association for reduction of contaminants, including bad tastes and odors, commercial contaminants, lead, mercury, and other heavy metals, specific pesticides and herbicides, and VOCs. For more information, please see the Performance Data Sheet.
Coral reduces contaminants while leaving behind beneficial minerals in your drinking water. These minerals—like potassium, calcium, and magnesium—are essential to the human body. Because they are dissolved solids, these minerals will register on a Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) meter during water testing. Be aware that TDS meters cannot detect most harmful water-soluble contaminants—and a low reading does not mean your water is free of all contaminants.
Reduction of chloramines.
A chemical compound of chlorine and ammonia, chloramines are increasingly found in drinking water supplies throughout the United States. Public water utilities use chloramine in their facilities as a cheap and convenient disinfectant, even though its use may have unintended consequences. Coral reduces chloramines, along with VOCs, metals, commercial contaminants, and more.
Long-lasting filter lifespans.
- Replace filters every 12 months (600 gallons). A filter-change indicator battery is included with every Coral Three-Stage Carbon Block Filter Replacement Pack.
- The Coral UF-35 Replacement Filter Pack includes Sediment Filter, Pre-Carbon Filter, and Carbon Block Filter.
- Enjoy superior filtration performance and WQA-certified contaminant reduction. Coral is an excellent choice for high-use households and families.
Designed for DIY installation.
Coral includes pre-installed faucet hose, T-Valve, and multiple adapters to streamline installation. Included double O-ring seals prevent leaks.
Easy filter replacement.
Twist-and-seal technology makes filter changes a breeze.
Small, space-saving design.
Coral installs on your under-sink wall, offering compact, out-of-sight filtration.
Coral’s sleek chrome faucet includes an integrated LED filter-change indicator light, which lets you know when filters need changing.
Certified by the WQA.
Brondell water filtration systems are tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) for trusted performance. The Coral Three-Stage Under Sink Carbon Block Water Filtration System (UC300) has been tested and certified to NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor, chloramines, Class 1 particulates, cysts, mercury, lead, MTBE, turbidity, asbestos, and a full list of VOCs. Coral has also been tested and certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI standard 372 for low lead compliance and CSA B483.1 for Canadian requirements.