The VivaSpring replacement filter uses patented technology to reduce contaminants like chlorine, lead, mercury, and copper. As a bonus, the filter also inhibits the growth of scale, algae, fungi, and bacteria. Replace your VivaSpring filter every 6 months to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Rated service flow: 2.0 gpm / 7.6 lpm
- Filter capacity: 10,000 gallons / 38,000 liters
- Operating pressure range: 40–100 psi / 280–690 kPa
- Operating temperature range: 40°–120° F / 4°–49° C
The VivaSpring filter's patented technology has been independently tested and certified by the NSF. The six-month filter effectively filters both cold and hot water. VivaSpring Certifications
- Tested & Certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards
- Tested & Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 177 for reduction of free available Chlorine (FAC)