Showers are better with less free chlorine, lead, and mercury. Your skin, hair, and eyes will agree.
A cleaner shower, all-around
- reduces the contaminants free chlorine*, lead, mercury, and copper
- independently tested and certified by IAPMO
- curbs growth of scale, algae, fungi, and bacteria in your showerhead
- one replaceable filter provides 6 months of cleaner water
Wide-angle rain shower
- sixty silicone nozzles make for a full, luxurious shower
- rainshower head with integrated, replaceable filter
- immersive 6.5" diameter spray head
- holds WaterSense Certification by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as a high-efficiency showerhead
Sleek yet dependable design
- stylish all-metal connection
- installs easily to any standard 1/2" shower arm
- metal ball joint adjustment for that perfect angle
Purely better showering.
The Nebia VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead uses patented technology to reduce free chlorine, lead, mercury, and copper from your shower’s water. The filter also inhibits the growth of algae, fungi, bacteria, and scale from shower surfaces. Pamper yourself with a soothing, rainfall spray, and enjoy stronger hair, softer skin, and less inhaled chlorine.
Available in 2 finishes—Obsidian (FSH-25CB) and Slate (FSH-25CG). Our Nebia VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead includes a 6-month filter cartridge. Replace filter cartridge every 6 months—about 10,000 gallons.
Free chlorine is easily absorbed through the pores, leading to dryness and itching, while exacerbating existing skin conditions such as eczema. Our Nebia VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead can help keep your skin smooth, moisturized, and youthful-looking by reducing free chlorine and harsh metals from shower water.
Hair is covered in a natural protective barrier called sebum, which gives it shine and flexibility. Free chlorine can diminish the sebum coating, resulting in dry, brittle hair. Reducing free chlorine leaves hair noticeably softer, shinier, and stronger, and can help hair retain dyes and treatments for longer periods of time.
A better shower.
Take a deep breath (without the scent of chlorine in the air). Chlorinated steam smells bad, and can irritate the eyes and lungs. Our Nebia VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead reduces free chlorine, leaving behind filtered steam that pampers your body, inside and out.
Patented technology has been independently tested and certified by IAPMO, and offers effective filtration of both warm and cool water.
Wide, rainfall spray.
A soothing, spa-inspired shower. The Nebia VivaSpring Filtered Showerhead’s 6.5” diameter spray head has 60 easy-clean silicone nozzles for a wide, full-body spray with maximum coverage. It’s smart for the planet, too—Nebia VivaSpring holds WaterSense Certification by the EPA as a high-efficiency showerhead.
Solid metal connections.
Durable, all-metal connections ensure simple and secure installation to a standard ½” shower arm. The metal ball joint provides smooth, easy angle adjustment—and a streamlined experience for every user.
FSH-25-CG (Slate face)
*Tested & certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 standards
Independently tested and certified by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI standard 177 for reduction of free available chlorine (FAC)1
1. This system has not been evaluated for free available chlorine reduction performance in the presence of chloramines. Free available chlorine reduction performance may be impacted by the presence of chloramines in the water supply. Please contact your local water utility to determine if chloramines are used in treating your water.