The Brondell bidet sprayer/shattaf replacement T-Valve comes with a brass core valve and water shutoff for complete safety. Compatible with any hand held bidet sprayer that has a 1/2" hose connection. The t-valve installs under your toilet tank with a 7/8" ballcock connection and the water supply hose from your wall connects underneath.
Live customer support from San Francisco!
Designed in California
With you in mind
Easy D.I.Y. Installation
No plumber needed
I’m in the Continental US. When will I receive my order and how will it ship?
Do you offer expedited shipping?
When will I receive tracking information?
Do you require a signature upon delivery?
I’m in Alaska or Hawaii. What are my shipping charges?
I’m in Canada. When will I receive my order and how will it ship?
I’m in Canada. Is my total listed in USD or CAD?
All costs are listed and processed in USD.
I’m in Canada. Do I have to pay for additional duties and taxes to receive my shipment?
Do Brondell products have a warranty?
Brondell products are backed by some of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry. Brondell warrants that all products (excluding consumable items) shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.
Residential Warranties for Brondell Products
Swash 100, 250, 300, 450, 550, & 900 Bidet Seats - One Year Limited Warranty
Swash 700 Bidet Seats - Two Year Limited Warranty
Swash 800, 1000, and CL825 Bidet Seats - Three Year Limited Warranty
FreshSpa and PureSpa Bidet Attachment models - One Year Limited Warranty
CleanSpa, PureSpa, and SimpleSpa Bidet Sprayers & Hot/Cold Mixing Valve models - One Year Limited Warranty
LumaWarm Heated Toilet Seat models - One Year Limited Warranty
H2O+ Water Filtration Systems (Models RC100, H260, H625, and H630) - One Year Limited Warranty
H2O+ Water Filtration Pitchers (Models H10-W and H10-B) - 30-Day Warranty
O2+ Air Purifiers (Models P400-W, P400-B, P300-W, P300-B - Three Year Limited Warranty
Exclusions and Limitations
1. BRONDELL warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects under normal use and service. This warranty is extended only to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER and is not transferable if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
2. BRONDELL's obligations under this warranty are limited to repairs or replacement, at BRONDELL's option, of products or parts found to be defective, provided that such products were properly installed and used in accordance with instructions. BRONDELL reserves the right to make such inspections as may be necessary in order to determine the cause of the defect. BRONDELL will not charge for labor or parts in connection with warranty repairs for the first full year from date of purchase on all products except those that may be subject to commercial use limitations.
3. BRONDELL is not responsible for the cost of removal, return (shipping) and/or reinstallation of products. This warranty does NOT apply to:
- Any and all replacement filters or consumable parts.
- Damage or loss which occurs during shipment.
- Damage or loss resulting from sediments or foreign matter contained in a water system.
- Damages as a result of normal "wear and tear" will not be considered defects.
4. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights which vary from state to state.
THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY BRONDELL. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AVAILABLE TO THE PURCHASER. BRONDELL SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR FOR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES INCURRED BY THE PURCHASER OR FOR LABOR OR OTHER COSTS DUE TO INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL OR COSTS OF REPAIRS BY OTHERS, OR FOR ANY OTHER EXPENSE NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
How to Obtain Service
To obtain repair service under this warranty, you must contact an authorized BRONDELL Service Center to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Proof of purchase in the form of a copy of your original receipt must accompany the returned unit for the warranty to be valid. Take or ship the unit pre-paid to the closest Brondell authorized service center along with your RMA number and proof of purchase.
To obtain your RMA number and locate the BRONDELL Service Center location nearest you,
Reviews & Questions
Reviews & Questions