Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Water Filtration System
You want the highest-quality drinking water, without the waste of traditional reverse osmosis systems. The Capella Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Water Filtration System provides it, with up to 20x greater wastewater efficiency and certified reduction of 86 contaminants.
Water Quality Association certification
- holds WQA Gold Seal Certification
- certified under NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 58, 372, and 401*
- reduces 86 contaminants found in drinking water, including pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, and industrial chemicals
- efficient reduction of known and emerging contaminants
- reduces VOCs, particulates, chlorine, and odors
- see Performance Data Sheet for full list of contaminants reduced
Powerful 3-stage filtration
- first-stage activated carbon pre-filter reduces sand, rust, and particulates
- second-stage reverse osmosis membrane filter reduces known and emerging contaminants
- third-stage carbon block filter reduces lingering VOCs, chlorine, and odors
- system capacity rating of 300 gallons
Patented water-saving technology
- patented eco-efficient reverse osmosis (E2RO) membrane filter allows for a high clean water recovery rate
- more efficient than traditional reverse osmosis filters
- industry-leading 1:1 clean/wastewater ratio
- up to 20x greater efficiency over competitive reverse osmosis filtration systems
Installation and maintenance
- designed for home DIY installation
- pre-installed faucet tubing and quick-connect design simplify installation
- includes modern, air gap faucet to prevent backflow and contamination
- never miss a filter change—faucet features LED filter-change indicator light
- easy “twist-and-seal” filter changes
- replace E2RO membrane filter every 24 months; carbon filters every 6 months
Our most efficient reverse osmosis water filtration system yet.
Capella offers industry-leading wastewater reduction, using up to 20x less water than traditional RO systems. It holds Gold Seal Certification for reduction of 86 contaminants, too—for worry-free water you’re sure to feel good about drinking.
Safer water by design.
Capella is certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) to reduce 86 contaminants found in tap water—more than any other system we sell.
Better water. Up to 20x less waste.
Capella features an industry-leading 1:1 filtered water/wastewater ratio, making it one of the most efficient reverse osmosis systems on the market.
Designed for DIY installation.
Capella includes a pre-installed faucet hose and quick-connect tubing to streamline installation.
Elegant chrome faucet with LED filter-change indicator.
Air gap prevents backflow and contamination. Never miss a filter change—faucet features integrated LED filter-change light.
Easy filter replacement.
Twist-and-seal technology makes filter changes a breeze.
A planet-friendly way to hydrate.
Safer water at home and on the go—with no need for single-use plastic bottles. Capella’s faucet makes it easy to fill your favorite reusable container.
Trustworthy, 3-stage filtration.
Stage 1: Activated Carbon Plus Filter (RF-30)
Reduces particulates, including sand, rust, and other fine particles from the water supply. This filter also acts as a pre-filter, protecting the subsequent filters. Recommended replacement every 6 months.
Stage 2: Eco-Efficient Reverse Osmosis (E2RO) Membrane Filter (RF-50)
The powerhouse of the system. This filter works by separating water molecules from contaminants using a semi-permeable membrane. Reduces heavy metals, cysts, fluoride, arsenic, industrial chemicals, and specified emerging contaminants. It’s more efficient than other RO filters, thanks to a patented structure that allows for an industry-leading 1:1 water recovery rate. Recommended replacement every 24 months.
Stage 3: Carbon Filter (RF-30)
Reduces chlorine and VOCs while improving water taste and odor. Recommended replacement every 6 months.
Certified by the WQA.
Brondell water filtration systems are tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) for trusted performance. The Capella Reverse Osmosis Under Sink Water Filtration System has been tested and certified to NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, and 58 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor, cysts, fluoride, pentavalent arsenic, barium, radium 226/228, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, lead, copper, selenium, TDS, and a full list of VOCs. Certified to NSF/ANSI standards 401 for reduction of specified emerging contaminants, pharmaceuticals, and specified herbicides and pesticides. Capella has also been tested and certified by the WQA to NSF/ANSI standard 372 for low lead compliance and CSA B483.1 for Canadian requirements.
Gold Seal Certification.
Capella has earned WQA Gold Seal Certification—one of the highest-regarded certifications in the industry, and a solid assurance of product quality and performance.
About emerging contaminants.
Capella reduces emerging contaminants—a class of substances that have been identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for their presence within the global water supply. Capella reduces these emerging contaminants, and more:
Prescription drugs: Ibuprofen, Naproexen, Atenolol
Herbicides and pesticides: Linuron, Metolachlor, DEET
Flame retardants and detergents: TCPP, BPA, Nonylpehnol
Reduction of PFAS “forever chemicals.”
Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) are man made chemicals linked to a range of chronic health conditions and other illnesses. Capella reduces PFAS from tap water.
Reduction of arsenic.
Capella reduces pentavalent arsenic from drinking water. It does not convert trivalent arsenic to pentavalent arsenic. For more information, see the Performance Data Sheet.
14.5"(H) x 8.5"(D) (tank with stand)
(Max. water storage volume is appx. 1.6 gallons; will vary depending on incoming operating pressure)
Eco-Efficient Reverse Osmosis (E2RO) Membrane Filter (RF-50): 24 months