Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filtration System
Clean water is the foundation of good health. Circle provides high-quality water with up to 10x less waste, and features a beautiful, space-saving design.
Patented water-saving technology
- up to 10 times more efficient than traditional reverse osmosis filter systems
- flexible storage tank reduces waste
- patented Smart Valve helps eliminate wasteful backflow
- automatic flushing extends the reverse osmosis filter lifespan
Superior 4-stage filtration
- sediment filter reduces sand, rust, and particulates
- pre-carbon filter traps VOCs, chlorine, and other contaminants
- membrane filter reduces heavy metals, cysts, and industrial chemicals
- post-carbon filter removes lingering contaminants and odors
Water Quality Association certification
- certified by the WQA to reduce and remove contaminants
- highly-regarded gold standard for residential water quality
- tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, and 372 to remove common contaminants found in tap water*
Space-saving, sustainable design
- beautifully designed for a sleek, clutter-free appearance
- filters and storage tank are housed within a single case
- small footprint, installs under counter
- includes chrome faucet with LED indicator
- operates without electricity
- filter changes are simple and infrequent; 6 and 24 months
A more efficient system for sustainably filtered water.
Circle’s sleek, high-capacity design includes patented, water-saving technology that makes it up to 10x more efficient than conventional reverse osmosis (RO) systems. Over the life of the product, Circle pays for itself in water savings compared to traditional RO.
A unique, flexible reservoir and patented Smart Valve reduce wastewater output by helping to eliminate back pressure—the biggest source of waste in RO systems.
Circle’s surprisingly small footprint leaves storage space available under your counter. Easy to install and maintain, it's an elegant and efficient reverse osmosis system for the modern, sustainable home.
Circle reduces these contaminants—and more.
Aesthetic chlorine, atrazine, barium, benzene, cadmium, chlorobenzene, copper, cysts, DCPB, endrin, fluoride, hexavalent & trivalent chromium, lead, methoxychlor, pentavalent arsenic, radium, trihalomethanes, and 2,4-D.
A smarter, space-saving design.
With a design that’s as attractive as it is sustainable, Circle features a rapid refill rate that allows it to fill in about half the time of traditional RO systems. Its reservoir is contained within a beautifully designed, single case that tucks below your sink—so all you’ll see is the designer faucet with LED filter-change indicator next to your tap.
Most RO systems operate at a low level of efficiency, producing up to 24 gallons of wastewater for every gallon of filtered water produced. Why? When a glass of water is drawn, the system will then try to “top off” the reservoir. Because significant back pressure has built up in the almost-full reservoir, it’s difficult for new water to enter. Instead, gallons of water are pushed back down the drain before a single gallon is produced for drinking. Thanks to Circle’s patented components and innovative design, this back pressure is no longer an issue—making the Circle up to 10x more efficient over traditional RO systems.
The Circle’s refill rate is more than twice as fast as other non-electric systems, and equally as fast as those utilizing electric pumps. With long-lasting filter lifespans and easy “twist-and-seal” filter changes, Circle delivers water savings, electricity savings, and space savings—in a beautiful, simplified design.
The Circle utilizes 4 separate advanced filters, reducing industrial chemicals, heavy metals, VOCs, dissolved solids, bad tastes, odors, and more. See Performance Data Sheet for full list of contaminants reduced.
Certified by the Water Quality Association
Brondell water filtration systems are tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA), ensuring that you can trust in performance claims. The Circle is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 42, 53, 58, and 372.
Certifications & Notices
*See performance data sheet for all WQA-certified claims.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.