The Brondell O2+ Source Air Purifier is fully adjustable to your needs, at any time and during any season. With its three-stage advanced purifier system, the O2+ Source eliminates allergens such as dust, smoke, pollen (including tree, grass, and ragweed), pet dander, mold, odor, and harmful VOCs. The certified True HEPA filter removes 99.97% of particulates and allergens above 0.3 microns, while the granulated activated carbon filter effectively reduces smoke, foul odor, and harmful off-gassing VOCs including formaldehyde and benzene.
The simple and intuitive controls provide personalized settings for every member of the family. Additionally, the air purifier features four distinct operating modes, including an air quality indicator that automatically adjusts the machine to match the air quality in the room. With its sleek and compact design, the O2+ Source is ideal for any home or office.
Source Air Purifier Key Features
- Three-stage advanced purifier system includes certified True HEPA and Granulated Carbon technology
- Air quality indicator with color-specific LED indication
- Four operating modes allow adjustability to accommodate any needs:
1. Auto Mode: automatically adjusts to the room's air quality, ensuring the cleanest air possible
2. Night Mode: senses when it's dark and automatically adjusts to ensure uninterrupted sleep
3. Fan Speed Mode: allows manual control to any of four different speed settings
4. Eco Mode: power saving mode to save electricity and extend the filter life
- Simple intuitive control panel
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Automatic filter change indicator
- Easy-to-replace filter set lasts one (1) year
- Ozone-free filtration means eco-friendly and doctor recommended healthy choice
- AHAM Verifide, California ARB and Energy Star certified
- Inspired minimalist design integrates into any home
- Available in black or white
- Three (3) year limited warranty
Three-Stage Advanced Filter Technology
- Mesh Pre-Filter (not included in replacement set) – washable micron mesh filters 99.97% of particulate matter larger than 0.28mm, improving the lifespan of the other two filters.
- Activated Carbon Filter – granulated carbon formula effectively reduces smoke, odor and harmful off-gassing VOCs including formaldehyde and benzene.
- True HEPA Filter – removes 99.97% of particulates and allergens including dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and pollen above 0.3 microns.
Brondell O2+ Air Purifier FAQs
How much granulated carbon is in your filters?
6.5 ounces of granulated carbon in each filter.
What is a True HEPA filter and what does that mean?
A True HEPA filter qualifies as HEPA (high-efficiency particulate arrestance) under U.S. government standards, which means the air filter must remove (from the air that passes through) 99.97% of particles and allergens including dust, smoke, pet dander, mold spores and pollen that have a size of 0.3 microns or larger.
Do your filters utilize Mechanical or Electrical filtration techniques?
Our Balance and Source air purifiers use mechanical filtration only and do not generate ozone during the filtration process.
What certifications do your filters have?
Our Balance and Source air purifiers have AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers), California ARB (Air Resources Board), and Energy Star certification.
How many cubic feet does your filter purify?
AHAM recommends that the air filter CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) rating, multiplied by 12, should be equal to or greater than the cubic feet volume of the room. Brondell's smoke CADR rating is 157, therefore our recommended room size is 1884 cubic feet. However, the room can be a bit larger and the product will still perform very well, as CADR rating does not take into account other Brondell filtration methods (such as carbon, which reduces odor and VOCs).
What replacement battery type is required for Balance Remote control?
Battery type is a CR2032 coin-style battery.
I have the Balance and the remote is unresponsive. What's wrong?
Please remove the battery and flip the battery around and try again. If that does not resolve the issue, please contact Brondell Customer Support at 888-542-3355.
Why does the remote for my new Balance look dirty and used?
There is a clear plastic protective film on the remote control that sometimes becomes worn during shipping. This film should be pulled off the remote control before use.
My brand new air purifier doesn't work and the filter won't turn on.
Please make sure the plastic has been removed from the filters before use, and please make sure they are inserted correctly - with the arrows on the filters pointing to the front of the filters. If that does not resolve the issue, please contact Brondell Customer Support at 888-542-3355.
Why Are Brondell Products the Best?
Quality - Brondell products are made of the highest-quality materials available. From the most durable internal components to the highest standards of manufacturing, we work hard to bring you the best product available at an affordable price. We test every single item that comes off our production lines to ensure it works like it's supposed to - the first time, and every time.
Features - Compare our list of features for any one of our products to any similar product, and you'll see that Brondell delivers the most and best features for the lowest price. Unlike some of our competitors who list many features at suspect prices (a combination that almost always results in poor quality and inadequate customer and product support), Brondell offers the most possible features without ever comprising our own or our products' integrity.
Experience - Brondell is a leading innovator in the home and bathroom appliance category. We have been manufacturing and selling high-quality bidet seats and home products since 2003, and have several generations of product experience and customer feedback to best guide our designers. Our product & company reviews are a testament to this.
Peace of Mind - Purchasing a bidet product or home appliance can be a confusing and complicated process, especially with so many brands and features to choose from. Invest in a quality product and you will end up not only saving money, but time and frustration as well. Rest assured, with Brondell you are making the best choice possible for overall product quality, features, value, and - most importantly - support. Call us, shoot us an email, or contact us via live chat on our website - we are here if you ever need us.